Settle in for 25 chilling reads covering everything from Ouija boards to haunted mirrors. Most frightening of all, the stories are TRUE.
Ouija Board Terror
- Ouija Zozo – Friends fool around with a Ouija board and get more than they bargained for.
- The Ouija Boy – “We asked it what it wanted. It said it wanted my soul.”
- Ouija Possession – A teen experiments with a Ouija board and is never the same.
- Ouija Board Evil – Ouija-board fun turns to terror when an evil spirit threatens the users.
- Ouija Entity – One woman’s terrifying encounters with an evil entity.
- The Ouija Board – A late-night Ouija board session attracts the attention of a noisy spirit.
- Santa Fe’s La Posada Hotel – Built in 1882, La Posada is reportedly haunted by a heartbroken woman grieving for her lost child.
- 17Hundred90 Inn: The Ghost in Room 204 – According to local legend, a young woman named Anna died at the inn after suffering a broken heart. Is she behind the strange happenings in Room 204?
- Spirits at the Silver Queen Hotel – Do ghosts roam the 138-year-old Silver Queen?
- Savannah’s Haunted Eliza Thompson House – A headless soldier and giggling children. Is this historic inn haunted?
- Ghosts at Goldfield Hotel? – Goldfield is home to the brick-throwing spirit that propelled the Ghost Adventures crew to fame.
- The Ghosts of Hotel Monte Vista – A phantom bell boy, murdered prostitutes, and a booze-loving criminal are just a few of the resident ghosts.
- Is Berkley’s Claremont Hotel Haunted? – Several people seem to think so, including two players with the San Antonio Spurs.
- A Haunted House Turned Haunted Hotel – Disembodied footsteps and hooded monks at a haunted property later transformed into a haunted hotel.
- Poinsett Hotel – Tales from Greenville, South Carolina’s haunted Poinsett Hotel.
- Does Bugsby Siegel Haunt the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas? – Almost 40 million people visit Las Vegas each year. What they may not be betting on is an experience with the paranormal.
- The Haunted Adolphus Hotel – Legend has it the ghost of a jilted bride, plus a few other spirits, haunt the historic hotel.
- NBA Players No Match for Oklahoma City’s Haunted Skirvin Hotel – Oklahoma City’s Skirvin Hotel is definitely haunted. Just ask the NBA’s Eddy Curry, Jared Jeffries, or ESPN columnist Bill Simmons.
- 4 Paranormal Paintings – Here are four haunted paintings and the paranormal activity that made them famous.
- The Haunted Mirror – Mirrors have long had a reputation for connecting the world of the living to the world of the dead, including a 200-year-old mirror at the famously haunted Myrtles Plantation.
- The Evil Dolls – I’ve had porcelain dolls since I was 5 years old. Everyone used to tell me they were evil, but I didn’t believe them.
- Doll Eyes – A haunted house and a creepy room full of glass-eyed dolls.
- Robert the Haunted Doll – Now on display in a Key West museum, Robert the Doll is famous for his chilling antics.
- The Haunted Car – “This is a story of the very strange goings-on with my 1992 Cadillac Deville.”
- The Haunted Ambulance – An peculiar ambulance with a history of odd behavior.
Have a true ghost story to share? Get in touch here.